Citrus Sale To Benefit W.T. Woodson Band (And A Procrastinating 16-Year-Old)

DonRocks

Matt is having a citrus sale to benefit his high school band. If anyone is interested, please go to this link.

And you can pay with a credit-card online. He only needs to sell about five boxes, so don't do this unless you actually want some oranges or grapefruits (in the worst-case, I'll bail him out and donate to D.C. Central Kitchen. :))

Three pieces of specific information you'll need to enter:

1) Enter Organization ID 171874 (the link should do this for you automatically)

Upon checkout, under "Which seller would you like to credit for this order?":

2) In the drop-down box, select "Band Member - Junior"
3) In the drop-down box, scroll down and select "Matt Rockwell"

I'm not sure what the delivery charges are to your house, but if they're more than a couple bucks, I'll pick everyone's up and figure out how to get it to you.

Cheers (and thanks!),
Rocks

PS - Regardless of whether or not you want any fruit, please click here and follow the link. In general, there is too much disconnect between marching bands and football teams - if this negative incident can be used as a launching pad to alleviate that unnecessary (and unnatural) situation, it will be a long-term net positive for everyone. I propose a gesture of respect from football players to band members (and vice-versa), perhaps something as simple as mutual fist pumps of acknowledgment when the team runs by.

My husband eats 4 pieces of fruit every evening (I am not making this up).  Oranges are his favorite, so this is perfect!  One box purchased!  Thank you!  Somehow I purchased the one that will be delivered to the seller.  I assume we will be given pick-up instructions?

My husband eats 4 pieces of fruit every evening (I am not making this up).  Oranges are his favorite, so this is perfect!  One box purchased!  Thank you!  Somehow I purchased the one that will be delivered to the seller.  I assume we will be given pick-up instructions?

I'll get it to you. Thanks dcs and LauraB!