Best Hot Chocolate

DanCole42

My fiancee and I have been at each others' throats over this.

While Palette's hot chocolate is richer and more chocolatey, Michael's hot chocolate (like most food at Ray's) seems to activate the mysterious Sixth Taste Bud. Seriously, there's a flavor in it that I've never tasted anywhere before. I'm convinced one of the ingredients fell to Earth in a meteorite and landed in Michael's backyard.

So what's the verdict for best hot chocolate? Palette? Ray's the Steaks? Or some blasphemous third restaurant?

Michael, if you could shed some light here, I'd love to get my hands on some of that secret ingredient. Seriously, good hot chocolate is like a Get Sex Free card with her.

So what's the verdict for best hot chocolate? Palette? Ray's the Steaks? Or some blasphemous third restaurant?

Best I've had was at Blacksalt last year, served with the house-made marshmallows.

A little off-season, but that's OK.

Isn't Ceiba supposed to have good hot chocolate?

I'm seriously still getting over the fact that what you people call hot chocolate would be called tepid cocoa where I come from. Hot chocolate is supposed to be made of melted chocolate bars, not sodding Nestle packets.

My fiancee and I have been at each others' throats over this.

While Palette's hot chocolate is richer and more chocolatey, Michael's hot chocolate (like most food at Ray's) seems to activate the mysterious Sixth Taste Bud. Seriously, there's a flavor in it that I've never tasted anywhere before. I'm convinced one of the ingredients fell to Earth in a meteorite and landed in Michael's backyard.

Michael, if you could shed some light here, I'd love to get my hands on some of that secret ingredient. Seriously, good hot chocolate is like a Get Sex Free card with her.

Ray's's tastes better because it is free.