The Worst Thing Ever Written

DonRocks

However, if you click through this piece on Three Big Duds, you have to wonder if a penny might indeed have some value. Worst restaurant-related piece of the year? I defy anyone to get to click number five without whispering to themselves, "What the ...?"

Two years later, I maintain this is the single worst restaurant piece I've ever read.

It's just about the dumbest thing I have ever seen.

To date, there is 100% consensus that I'm aware of (TwitterFacebook).

For me, there are no individual words that can describe it.

Enjoy it now because I suspect this cringeworthy gem will be gone one day (although I just took some screen shots). It would be a shame to lose this - it's the "Plan 9 From Outer Space" of restaurant journalism writing, and maybe the single worst thing I've ever seen on the internet in any genre.

"Mr. [Three Big Duds Writer], what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

It isn't journalism at all, it is satire. And very lame, not at all funny satire at that.

Naw, its just good old fashioned ad-selling.  Make something rediculously bad, post it, go semi-viral, make the visitor clock through 15 pages to see it all so they load new ads... and deposit the loot.