Business Lunch in Bethesda

Stretch

Is there anything decent in that neighborhood? The Hamburger Hamlet isn't going to cut it. Maybe Addies on Rockville Pike? Anyone been to Jean-Michel across the road from HH?

Edited by Stretch

Addie's isn't exactly close. Jean Michel, or that spinoff of Geppettos (can't recall the name...Oak something?) might be what you're looking for.

Or if you don't mind the mall ambiance there's Legal Seafood at Montgomery Mall - but if you go absolutely stick to the simply prepared.

There are a number of options around the Woodmont & Bethesda corner. On Bethesda Ave. there is your basic American food restaurant called Parkers. Good salads and sandwiches. That block also has a Thai and I think Italian Place.

Around the corner on Bethesda Ave. there is Levante. Good, basic medetterianian food. Nothing fancy but much better than HH or Legal Seafood. Austin Grill is next door.

Across the street is Thyme Square which has been around for almost a decade now. vegetarian food that used to be quite good. I haven't been there in years so I don't know how it is now.

That should get you started. Let me know if you need more suggestions.