Serving Breakfast

yeuxblu

So my office is very close to Charlie Palmers and Johnny's 1/2 Shell. I've been charged with finding a spot to host a hot breakfast for 20 people at the end of November. The location needs to be with in walking distance.

Besides contacting the local hotels (Hyatt & Hotel George), who else would be open and able to seat everyone? Also, are their any recommendations on preferential hotel food?

So my office is very close to Charlie Palmers and Johnny's 1/2 Shell. I've been charged with finding a spot to host a hot breakfast for 20 people at the end of November. The location needs to be with in walking distance.

Besides contacting the local hotels (Hyatt & Hotel George), who else would be open and able to seat everyone? Also, are their any recommendations on preferential hotel food?

I've only been once but Bis (Hotel George) is reputed to have wonderful breakfast food.

Is Teasim too far to walk?

Oh--I think the Monocle serves breakfast for private events...

Really, the options in the neighborhood aren't good!

Jennifer, 15 years and counting of working on the Hill and its environs...

Charlie Palmers actually serves one of the better breakfasts in the city. I'm not sure if they are open for everyone, though, or just for the fundraisers I have to attend. It's great food, very well done, good mix of healthy fruits and some great eggs/bacon/sausage. I'd highly recommend it. As someone who has to go to breakfast after breakfast for work, it's one of the better places in the city to do it.