"WTF Now" - a Panelist Series Hosted by Todd Kliman, Sponsored by Warehouse Industries

dcs

46 minutes ago, dcs said:

December 12, 2016:  WTF Now?!: A Series with Todd Kliman, by Warehouse Industries - $10

I'd read where Todd was getting into some sort of collaboration with Paul Ruppert, and this is apparently it.

IMO, this is the type of thing that Todd has needed to be moving into for many years - not this *exactly*, but he needs to be writing and getting away from restaurant criticism - he has been swimming upstream for longer than I can remember, when he has a fantastic asset to propel him downstream without even trying (refer to "The Tao of Pooh").

In terms of *this particular thing*, he is so politically biased that he is hardly a neutral moderator (just look at the name, for example), but it's at least a start. I once heard Todd give a commencement speech at a very large high school graduation, and he is a fine orator as well as being an obviously talented writer - I was both surprised and impressed at the speech I heard, and the reception it got (from a largely minority audience, I will add).