4 hours ago, Steve R. said:

As another tangent, does anyone know what channel the match between Nadal and Isner is on?  Oh wait... it's only soccer that has a 3rd place game.

I'm pretty sure that if it had been held today, Isner would have just handed Nadal the bronze medal, saying "Congratulations, Rafa."

You have to love the sportsmanship of both John Isner and Kevin Anderson (yes, I'll break this thread up somehow).

28 minutes ago, DonRocks said:

You have to love the sportsmanship of both John Isner and Kevin Anderson (yes, I'll break this thread up somehow).

Very true. Honestly, this Wimbledon has had one excellent sportsmanship moment after another. What a great two weeks - I was bummed that Big Foe quit in his round of 32 match, but he'll be back.

15 minutes ago, Keithstg said:

Very true. Honestly, this Wimbledon has had one excellent sportsmanship moment after another. What a great two weeks - I was bummed that Big Foe quit in his round of 32 match, but he'll be back.

You don't need to worry about Big Foe - absent injury, he has 10-15 years of stardom heading his way.

17 minutes ago, DonRocks said:

You don't need to worry about Big Foe - absent injury, he has 10-15 years of stardom heading his way.

Agreed. If he sorts out his cardio. Frances just had nothing left in the tank against Khachanov after the 3rd set tiebreak. I'm a huge fan, and believe he'll be an incredible player.