Dining in Centreville

I followed GPS into the Old Crossing Center, across from the insane Alto Plaze.  While the latter looks like a run down strip joint or something from Disney World after the apocalypse, Old Crossing is seemingly zombie free  and is home to more restaurants than almost anywhere I can think of in the DMV. Certain blocks of 14th street might compete but they do not have a huge Super H Mart! So for su, I drove the entire mall with my video on so I could capture the names of all the restaurants. At some point I ill see if my video can be uploaded.

Tomo
2 spots I could not read the names of
Ihop
Jang Won Chinese Korean
CheoGaJip Chicken
Super H Mart with a food court and a pharmacy where you can get your statin perscription refilled
Honey Pig
Korean Red Ginseng which I think is a herbalist not a restaurant
Danji
Papa Johns
LuLu Cafe
Eul Shi Gae
Dairy Queen
Las 3 Regiones
Gom E Tang
Gom Shabu Shabu
Little Italy Deli
Red Rocks Tequila Bar and Grill
New Great Wall
Evergreen Korean
Plus several beauty shops, an ice store, banks, travel agencies, bike shops, laundromat etc etc etc.

Having re-watched my video, I think it wiser not to upload it in the interest of preventing motion sickness or accusations that I was drunk.  I drove thru three neighboring shopping centers and there were another 20 or so restaurant with juxtapositions as a Kabob restaurant sharing the center with an Indian, Vietnamese, A Smoothie place, several american fast food icons etc.

To anyone in Centreville or adjacent to whom my previous knowledge of Centreville was that is was somewhere "out there" {with me waving my hand vaguely not in the direction of Centreville, showing my ignorance had multi dimensions,} I apologize.  I think my retirement will include a lot of meals in the area. A LOT.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bob Wells said:

Welcome to the wilds of Virginia! Your first Centreville meal should be at Ciao Osteria in Centrewood Plaza.  https://www.ciao-osteria.com/

Too late for that as my Centreville cherry is already long gone. So Korean and Gom Shabu Shabu so far.  

But I forgot to add, the TJ's in Centreville had the nicest folk of any TJ's I have been in in a long long time!  I had real exchanges with three different crew members that really made me feel like it was a good day!

3 minutes ago, deangold said:

Too late for that as my Centreville cherry is already long gone. So Korean and Gom Shabu Shabu so far.  

But I forgot to add, the TJ's in Centreville had the nicest folk of any TJ's I have been in in a long long time!  I had real exchanges with three different crew members that really made me feel like it was a good day!

Totally agree on the Centreville TJ's crew. A few weeks ago two even complimented me on how organized my cart was! However, I have had two run-ins with customers at TJ's and both were in Centreville. One old bat didn't like how I parked and another old bat took issue with the decibel level of my voice.