PrimoHoagies, a Philadelphia-Based Hoagie Franchise near the Outlets in Leesburg

On 8/2/2020 at 9:54 AM, Ericandblueboy said:

I thought these are hailed as the best in the area but I agree with you that they're just okay.  I like Santini's better but they don't give you a lot of meat.  So where in NoVa is there a good Italian sub/hoagie?  

I've said it on other posts regarding Philadelphia Hoagies, but my go to, twice a month is Primo Hoagies Leesburg . They're a franchise, but they are a Philadelphia franchise. In Philadelphia they often rank high for Best Hoagies in the area...odd from a City that pride itself on every local corner hoagie shop being "the best". I often get the "Primo" which is just Prosciutto, Fresh Mozzarella, roasted red peppers. I add onions, oil, vinegar and balsamic vinegar. All served on a seeded roll. After a bite, you can practically here the neighbors talking about what a great year the Iggles are going to have...

• Like 4

19 hours ago, buzzy said:

I've said it on other posts regarding Philadelphia Hoagies, but my go to, twice a month is Primo Hoagies Leesburg . They're a franchise, but they are a Philadelphia franchise. In Philadelphia they often rank high for Best Hoagies in the area...odd from a City that pride itself on every local corner hoagie shop being "the best". I often get the "Primo" which is just Prosciutto, Fresh Mozzarella, roasted red peppers. I add onions, oil, vinegar and balsamic vinegar. All served on a seeded roll. After a bite, you can practically here the neighbors talking about what a great year the Iggles are going to have...

Right near the outlets, thanks! And so kind of them to include the calorie counts. 😱