Olive Lebanese Eatery - fast casual near Ballston

This place opened, I believe, during the pandemic.  It is place is near my house so easy to walk in and do takeout. The falafel is amazing- fresh and soft - not like the deep-fried hockey pucks I get elsewhere.  My husband's chicken shwarma also delish.  That was for lunch but I can see doing takeout dinner here too - just pick up before 6.    This will be my go-to Middle Eastern place from now on.  It is targeted for the office lunch crowd since it is located near a bunch of office buildings off of Glebe Road near Booeymonger.  It's a great option for people tired of Cava or Sweetgreens.  Here's the menu.  It doesn't have prices but the prices are reasonable, even for a cheapskate like me.  Give it a try.  They need the business!!!

https://www.oliveexpressvirginia.com/olive-lebanese-eatery-menu/

• Like 1

Just looking at the menu, I would be happy to give it a try. I noticed the egg options on the Breakfast menu, but no mention of shanklish, which is neck-and-neck with kibbeh nayyeh as my favorite Middle Eastern menu item. Eggs with shanklish, accompanied by strong Middle Eastern coffee and warm pita bread, is my final breakfast meal.