Caterer for October wedding

weezy

I haven't been active here for quite awhile, but I've been busy being in love.  We're getting married next fall, and I came here and saw nothing recent at all for caterers.  So, we've picked a venue in Arlington that has the rooms, tables & chairs and a catering kitchen, but that's it.   We will need someone who can bring all the silverware, china, linens, glassware, etc.  Beer & wine, no liquor.  Finger foods followed by a dinner... buffet? plated? Unsure.   Thinking there will be 100-120 guests.  Wedding style will be on the simple side, budget is on the lower end, hoping to be a little more elevated than BBQ & beans.

Any recent experiences to recommend?  To avoid?  Thanks for any aid & direction you can give.

• Like 7

I am VP on the board for a non-profit addressing food insecurity through food recovery (nourishnow.org). One of our board members is co-owner of a catering company based in Montgomery County. I contacted her regarding your needs and she would be happy to contact you. Her name is Laura Calderone with Relish Catering (relishcateringdc.com). If you message me your contact information, I will have her contact you directly.

Paul