Gift Certificate for Old Town or nearby?

bookluvingbabe

We need to find a nice wedding gift for a couple getting married this month--second wedding for him, first for her, eloping to Europe and the kind of folks who don't need a thing. They live in Old Town.

My first thought was a GC to Eve but Mr. BLB wasn't sure it was it was their kind of place.

My next thought was that perhaps the Neighborhood Restaurant Group offers GC that would allow the recipient to chose which one to visit. But I can't find anything on any of the websites that would suggest that would work.

Any other ideas?

Thanks!

Jennifer

I would go with Vermilion. We walked by today and it looked like a cute little place.

And wouldn't a gift cert from Eve be good at their other places? The grouper at Eamonns today was fab, and PX was totally cool. If Eve is too formal that might be the place for them.

My next thought was that perhaps the Neighborhood Restaurant Group offers GC that would allow the recipient to chose which one to visit. But I can't find anything on any of the websites that would suggest that would work.
Jennifer, that would work. You can get a gift certificate good at any of the five restaurants (including buzz) by calling any of the restaurants.