Good grub near UMBC?

I'm headed up to UMBC for a concert this weekend...anybody got recommendations for a good quick bite in that area?

I spent 5 years working at the research facility there, and the short answer is that there's no good grub in that area.

A branch of La Sirenita, the taqueria in PG County's Little Mexico neighborhood is about 15 minutes away in Glen Burnie, on the flip side of the airport.

The closest options are along Rte 1, south of I-195, where there's a lot of crappy Chinese food, every fast food place known to mankind, and about 200 Subway locations.

Dimitri's, about 10-15 minutes away in Catonsville, has really good gyros, though I haven't had anything else off the menu. In downtown Catonsville, right on Rte 144, there are a handful of pubs with decent food, but nothing notable. Just inside the Beltway, also on Rte 144, is a pretty good Thai place. There's also a decent wing place in downtown Arbutus, right on Rte. 1, but I can't remember the name of it. It's a proper dive, but I don't think they have a liquor license.

Not sure if this is close enough location-wise, but the Lotte Plaza where Rt. 40 and 29 meet. They have a pretty sizeable food court, so you can try out a bunch of different Korean foods. All kinds of stuff like naeng myun, soon dae (blood sausage), kimchi jigae, bulgogi, bi bimbap and a bunch of other types of noodles and soups. Not ridiculously awesome, but not bad.

Not sure if this is close enough location-wise, but the Lotte Plaza where Rt. 40 and 29 meet. They have a pretty sizeable food court, so you can try out a bunch of different Korean foods. All kinds of stuff like naeng myun, soon dae (blood sausage), kimchi jigae, bulgogi, bi bimbap and a bunch of other types of noodles and soups. Not ridiculously awesome, but not bad.

If you're going to go out that way, there's a pretty decent Pho place as well, I think in the next shopping center.

Sorry I've been short on specifics and addresses - it's been a couple of years since I worked out there.