The F Word

Pool Boy

Anyone been watching this yet (also on BBC America)? I think it is probably my favorite TV but by this guy. A little of his ranting in the kitchen to amateur cooks, some competition from him and some celebrity on a specific dish, a little cooking-teaching from him, a little look at food related topics (shopping, where stuff comes from, etc), little asides (like him raising pigs and then going to watch them get slaughtered -- which was unnerving, but fascinating at the same time), etc).

Anyway, I like the show. Anyone else?

Anyone been watching this yet (also on BBC America)? I think it is probably my favorite TV but by this guy. A little of his ranting in the kitchen to amateur cooks, some competition from him and some celebrity on a specific dish, a little cooking-teaching from him, a little look at food related topics (shopping, where stuff comes from, etc), little asides (like him raising pigs and then going to watch them get slaughtered -- which was unnerving, but fascinating at the same time), etc).

Anyway, I like the show. Anyone else?

I've never seen this show (honestly, I've never seen any show), but listening to people describe Gordon Ramsey reminds me of the magazine ads I used to see for Durgin Park: They'd feature a photograph of a snarling waitress holding a rolling pin, and the caption "Come eat, drink, and be yelled at!"

Tee hee hee, so much fun - let's all go have a tourist moment.

"But Don, he really was a bad ass! He was a rugby player, and that's how he used to be in the kitchen!"

And Judge Judy was a brilliant legal scholar at one time.

Whatevah.

"But Don, he really was a bad ass! He was a rugby player, and that's how he used to be in the kitchen!"
Good god, man, get your sports straight. He played football (soccer), not rugby. If he'd played rugby, people would have good reason to be scared of him. :(

I like most of the shows he does on the BBC way better then the US versions. His version of Kitchen Makeover is much more serious and better produced. I like the F word as well. I think he has don himself a disservice with US based shows like Hells Kitchen. For anyone that does not like what they see on the US version of his shows should watch him on BBC and you will see him in a different light.

I like most of the shows he does on the BBC way better then the US versions. His version of Kitchen Makeover is much more serious and better produced. I like the F word as well. I think he has don himself a disservice with US based shows like Hells Kitchen. For anyone that does not like what they see on the US version of his shows should watch him on BBC and you will see him in a different light.

I could not have said it better.