Inexpensive, but fun restaurants with good food in DC

KC

We're meeting a friend for dinner in the city tonight. He's hysterically funny and loud so I need a place in the Dupont Circle area that has good food, moderate to inexpensive in price, and no one will mind a table of 4 foodies laughing loudly, drinking a little too much and enjoying themselves for a few hours. Would greatly appreciate some recommendations

We're meeting a friend for dinner in the city tonight. He's hysterically funny and loud so I need a place in the Dupont Circle area that has good food, moderate to inexpensive in price, and no one will mind a table of 4 foodies laughing loudly, drinking a little too much and enjoying themselves for a few hours. Would greatly appreciate some recommendations

That fits Bistrot du Coin to a tee.

That fits Bistrot du Coin to a tee.

I was thinking the same thing, but thought there might be some other great places out there that I didn't know about. Sounds like my instincts were right.

I was thinking the same thing, but thought there might be some other great places out there that I didn't know about. Sounds like my instincts were right.

They have a new menu that started recently with some great things on it, plus, no one, anywhere, has better wine bargains.