Miller's Ale House, a Florida Chain with Over 80 Locations in 12 States

Happened upon the newest food, grocery, condo block or two in Sterling, Virginia recently - had been to the CAVA there several times, but missed this place as it was not open.  Lunch was not particularly busy but the way this complex is set up a block off Leesburg Pike (Route 7) it is a destination.  There is a Harris Teeter and several other restaurants (Chuy's) in the immediate area.  I saw signs for a Coal fired pizza coming soon as well. 

Miller's Ale House is tucked in the middle so if you blink you could miss it.  There is green space in front with some kids games and benches so it appears to be used regularly.  Lunch was great.  Have a decent mix of salads and sandwiches, I opted for a burger as their description sounded pretty good and it was.  Service was spot on and drinks refilled promptly.  Atmosphere is more of the contemporary bar/restaurant feel with high exposed vents and gray ceiling acoustic tiles.  The booths and bar area were nicely spaced and they had plenty of seating.  I am sure the place will fill up and get busier as the condos there sell and the immediate population increases.  They have outdoor seating as well, but due to the heat, I think everyone preferred the AC.

After you enjoy a meal there walk out the front door directly across the courtyard to Colada Shop for a great coffee.  Heard their Cuban sandwiches are great, but have not been back to try one yet. Anyplace that has Cafe con Leche and Cuban coffee is worth a stop.

There's an Ale House on the Pike in Rockville too, by Congressional Plaza. I've been once, and have been to Ale House locations in Central Florida too. It's basically a Chili's with more beer and without the SW influence - or a breastaurant without the breasts. Probably an option for people who feel Matchbox is too poncey and pricey. WYSIWYG. Literally, there are a lot of pictures on the menus.