Pete's Apizza $20 Tuesday

DanielK

The menu is so extensive I would love to have a $20 Tuesday at Pete's to work through the menu. It would take a bit of organizing (the manager said we could do it if we set it up in advance), but I think it would be fun to have a pizza tasting.

You volunteering to coordinate?

:lol:

What can we do to reach out to new members to attend these dinners? It pains me that thirty people don't attend, and there's got to be a solution - everybody that goes always has a good time.
Hmmm...how about reaching out to...board founders? :lol: Will you be joining us Don? ;)

Some places can't accommodate a large group, some locations may not be convenient for everyone, but whatever the group size, it is always a lot of fun. This location is right on top of the Metro, so very easily accessible!

I think babies with good taste would be more than welcome :o

Count me in!

If you haven't been to a DR.com event, $20 Tuesdays (or whatever day) are an inexpensive ways to meet some people from the board in a smallish group, as well as try a new place (and usually more items than you could in a group of 2-4).

I think it's also time for another Korean $20 Tuesday - it's been a while and Grover and I talked about this the other day. I won't confuse topics though - will post on this elsewhere, separately.

Hmmm...how about reaching out to...board founders? :lol: Will you be joining us Don? ;)

Some places can't accommodate a large group, some locations may not be convenient for everyone, but whatever the group size, it is always a lot of fun. This location is right on top of the Metro, so very easily accessible!

I think babies with good taste would be more than welcome :o

Count me in!

If you haven't been to a DR.com event, $20 Tuesdays (or whatever day) are an inexpensive ways to meet some people from the board in a smallish group, as well as try a new place (and usually more items than you could in a group of 2-4).

I think it's also time for another Korean $20 Tuesday - it's been a while and Grover and I talked about this the other day. I won't confuse topics though - will post on this elsewhere, separately.

count me in for a pete's apizza $20 tuesday! (especially if babies with discriminating taste attend...)

This is very exciting. I am still thinking about my pizza from last night. Yum. I am also thinking that I will continue my no bread (save the bread basket at Tabard Inn) rule until our Tuesday night at Pete's.

I spoke briefly with the manager last night about the possibility of even having a group event at the restaurant. He said that the earlier the better. So would 6:45 be too early?

And of course babies are welcome at Pete's $20 Tuesday... we expect him to order the first pie. What are his favorite tastes these days? :-)

I will reach out to the manager and report back with some dates...

This is very exciting. I am still thinking about my pizza from last night. Yum. I am also thinking that I will continue my no bread (save the bread basket at Tabard Inn) rule until our Tuesday night at Pete's.

I spoke briefly with the manager last night about the possibility of even having a group event at the restaurant. He said that the earlier the better. So would 6:45 be too early?

And of course babies are welcome at Pete's $20 Tuesday... we expect him to order the first pie. What are his favorite tastes these days? :-)

I will reach out to the manager and report back with some dates...

The particular baby being discussed is a "she", who, I can report, chowed down on chicken and avocado last night. But my sense is that she's not a picky eater...