Golden China, Metrotech Drive in Chantilly

This place is fairly new. Probably about two years old. Please don't make the mistake of going into Golden China which is a few doors down. A once decent source of Chinese food hasn't been good in years.

That sucks. We used to go to Golden China for the Mongolian barbecue regularly. But all good things must end. I'll take the kids to Sichuan Village. They can eat the crap on the buffet while Twinsmommy and I order the good stuff off the menu.

That sucks. We used to go to Golden China for the Mongolian barbecue regularly. But all good things must end. I'll take the kids to Sichuan Village. They can eat the crap on the buffet while Twinsmommy and I order the good stuff off the menu.

Golden China's website says it's "currently under new management." The website (copyright 2008) could have been updated a couple years ago (which would explain why ulrath no longer likes the restaurant), or recently (which might mean there's hope).

Cheers,

Rocks

Golden China's website says it's "currently under new management." The website (copyright 2008) could have been updated a couple years ago (which would explain why ulrath no longer likes the restaurant), or recently (which might mean there's hope).

Cheers,

Rocks

FWIW my wife and I went probably a year and a half ago. Its a little hazy due to lack of sleep due to our infants son. I'm fairly certain we walked in after a trip to Babies 'r' Us. I do recall seeing a different set of waitstaff there FWIW. I also recall that one of the waiters did teh mongolian bbq vs. a dedicated chef that they used to have.