Family Bakery and Mrs. Donut, South Alexandria

I just had the most fantastic donut (we'll I first tasted them a while ago).

The place is called Family Bakery and Mrs Donut. Located on Cooper road, just off richmond highway in Alexandria.

It's a Vietnamese bakery, that does okay bread; but increadible donuts. Check it out if you get a chance.

8733 N. Cooper Road

Alexandria, VA 22309

703-799-2920

I just had the most fantastic donut (we'll I first tasted them a while ago).

The place is called Family Bakery and Mrs Donut. Located on Cooper road, just off richmond highway in Alexandria.

It's a Vietnamese bakery, that does okay bread; but increadible donuts. Check it out if you get a chance.

8733 N. Cooper Road

Alexandria, VA 22309

703-799-2920

Perk.

(As the skiers rest in their deep slumber, I toil during the night, grooming the slopes so everyone can have a pleasant day. And I could use one of these damned donuts right about now.)

Popped in here today, after lunch at Thai Nakorn-I have been in here once before, hoping they had banh mi, but was bummed to find out they just had the bread (I am not a big dessert person). Well, that might change-picked up some doughnuts for the kids & got a cream cheese pastry for myself. This pastry, eaten with some strawberries, floored me-it cost about as much as a large candy bar & tasted amazing! I would have picked up a ham & cheese croissant, if I wasn't already full & the elephant ears looked tempting-they're enormous & cinnamon-sugary-thank goodness for boot camp!....I want more....