Lebanese or Indian Food

SASharpshooter

Hey All,

Yes yes another question. Any recommendations on Lebanese or Indian food in the city? I thought Marrakesh would be fun to take folks but after reading the reviews, I thought folks might have some other suggestions of fun places to take 6 people on a Saturday night. It doesn't have to be limited to Lebanese or Indian if anyone has great suggestions.

Molly

Hey All,

Yes yes another question. Any recommendations on Lebanese or Indian food in the city? I thought Marrakesh would be fun to take folks but after reading the reviews, I thought folks might have some other suggestions of fun places to take 6 people on a Saturday night. It doesn't have to be limited to Lebanese or Indian if anyone has great suggestions.

Molly

Here's the thread on Indian restaurants .... You can also read the threads on Masala Art, Heritage India, and Indique.

Not sure about Lebanese -- did you want to stay in the District proper?

I'll preface this by saying I haven't been there in years, but I always enjoyed Skewers on P St, near the corner of 17th. It's a fun place with a Middle Eastern/Mediterranean menu and good for a group of your size, they take reservations, and prices are very reasonable. (Darn, now I'm craving their chicken kabob salad!)