First Birthday Celebration

tobychun

This might be the proverbial needle in a haystack, but I'm looking for a nice restaurant that can host a private party of 30-ish people for a 1st birthday celebration (so some infants and toddlers will necessarily be involved). Arlington area would be preferable, but I'd also be open to more far-ranging options in the DC metro area. Any good suggestions?

This might be the proverbial needle in a haystack, but I'm looking for a nice restaurant that can host a private party of 30-ish people for a 1st birthday celebration (so some infants and toddlers will necessarily be involved). Arlington area would be preferable, but I'd also be open to more far-ranging options in the DC metro area. Any good suggestions?

I recommend contacting the Neighborhood Restaurant Group. We threw an engagement party for my husband's sister in October in the backroom of Eatbar after exploring a couple of their other restaurants as options including Columbia Firehouse. People loved the food and the room and I could see it being a fun venue for people with young kids.

I recommend contacting the Neighborhood Restaurant Group. We threw an engagement party for my husband's sister in October in the backroom of Eatbar after exploring a couple of their other restaurants as options including Columbia Firehouse. People loved the food and the room and I could see it being a fun venue for people with young kids.

Thanks, I will definitely check it out!