Pie in DC or Courthouse / Clarendon / Rosslyn

MBK

I'm craving a great piece of pie - any suggestions for where to go Sunday, either in DC or Rosslyn-Courthouse-Clarendon? I'd bake my own, but I'm not turning on my oven in this heat!!

I'm craving a great piece of pie - any suggestions for where to go Sunday, either in DC or Rosslyn-Courthouse-Clarendon? I'd bake my own, but I'm not turning on my oven in this heat!!

Now that Tiffany is at Buzz (as opposed to just Birch and Barley), I would trust the pies there more, though I can't vouch for them personally.

Leonora does tartes and lemon pies.

And of course Baked and Wired has pies (and *fantastic* coffee).

I can't recommend any over another, but suspect you'll have a very good chance whichever you choose - these are the places that I'd go, unless someone told me otherwise.

This won't help for today, but, Livin' the Pie Life is a regular vendor at the Clarendon Farmer's Market on Wednesdays (3:00-7:00) at the Clarendon Metro. You can also order online. Delicious fillings & crust! http://www.livinthep...e.com/Home.html

I've also started slicing up (sorry) the Pie thread.

(I wonder if people realize how much work I do here behind the scenes.)

We appreciate all that you do, I wouldn't want to manage or edit everyone's freeform posts (& I apologize for all my double posts, I always screw things up), more pies to the masses...only pie in my house tonight is frozen pizza, eaten by 4 13 yr old girls, they also baked a cake....I hope they go home at a decent hour....