Look at our Calendar. Just LOOK. See That Tab Up There, Top-Left, Third-From-The-Right that says "Calendar?" USE IT.

B. E. S. o. M.!!!*

And, Thank You, Linda!

* Best Ever Set of MetaTags :D

Edited restrospectively to include: Thank you Mary, too! :D

and, hadn't actually looked at the calendar in awhile. It is very cool. Who knew Rock's son was a Valentines Day birthday? And all those cool classes and events.

Nah, the credit goes SOLELY to Linda. I've been too entrenched in my own issues that I'm grateful Linda agreed to take over.

Please give her hugs and treat her to wine or tea next time you meet her!

Maybe lately, Mary, but you've been there before, and you've been my dear friend.

So yes, hugs and wine to Linda in a big way - she should have over 100 free drinks coming her way. Seriously - this calendar (with all its specials) would not exist were it not for her hard work. God, please, thank her and buy her a drink. Find out where she's going; arrange to buy her drinks in advance. Do it, do it, do it.

Please note that you can now download our Events Calendar to your iCal (look to the bottom-left of the current month, and click on "Download as iCal"), and you can also Subscribe to it.

Other than member posts, there are three things critical to the success of this website: membership (thanks to Jenna, Melina, Jackie and Pat), indexing (thanks to Leigh and all our Forum Hosts), and the calendar (thanks to Linda and Mary).

Our Events Calendar is so important that I made it into a subforum of the Washington DC Restaurants and Dining forum.

People should be clicking on this often.

Thank you to Linda for all the work she does - please buy her a drink when you see her!

I'm also taking this opportunity to thank Pat and Jackie (and mktye, and hillvalley) for their work with membership - it's a cruel, thankless job.

• Like 1