Need Bartenders? We can get you a lot of candidates--quickly

DaveO

I was pretty stunned by this. Its occurring right now.

We were contacted by a pretty large, significant, name bar/restaurant for bartending staffing. In this example we are filtering leads and resumes for the establishment and will pass on leads to the operators/managers/ownership. We can perform more tasks or less tasks with regard to supplying candidates. We can filter for people with a lot of experience or less, contingent on your needs.

In any event we reached out to both old/experienced grads and newer grads via direct email to our large base of graduates.

Six minutes after the email went out we had 13 resumes for the 2 or 3 positions. That is a lot and that is fast. I scanned the contacts. Can't vouch for most of them but I know one is a very competent, efficient, effective, and friendly bartender and has done very well over the last few years.

Really a stunning response.

and for those professionals out there...we provide these placement services free to the employer.

you can check my sig on the professional bartending school, contact me direct through, DR, or contact our placement manager, Fatima at pbsplacement@gmail.com

(oh my...as I was leaving I saw that we had 47 grad responses to the opportunity). stunned me. that is a lot of responses.)

I was pretty stunned by this. Its occurring right now.

We were contacted by a pretty large, significant, name bar/restaurant for bartending staffing. In this example we are filtering leads and resumes for the establishment and will pass on leads to the operators/managers/ownership. We can perform more tasks or less tasks with regard to supplying candidates. We can filter for people with a lot of experience or less, contingent on your needs.

In any event we reached out to both old/experienced grads and newer grads via direct email to our large base of graduates.

Six minutes after the email went out we had 13 resumes for the 2 or 3 positions. That is a lot and that is fast. I scanned the contacts. Can't vouch for most of them but I know one is a very competent, efficient, effective, and friendly bartender and has done very well over the last few years.

Really a stunning response.

and for those professionals out there...we provide these placement services free to the employer.

you can check my sig on the professional bartending school, contact me direct through, DR, or contact our placement manager, Fatima at pbsplacement@gmail.com

(oh my...as I was leaving I saw that we had 47 grad responses to the opportunity). stunned me. that is a lot of responses.)

Dave, so if a restaurant needs a bartender, they should ... ?

Dave, so if a restaurant needs a bartender, they should ... ?

Thank you for the generous lead in, Don.

Our school has a current data base of well over 10,000 graduates of the bartending school going back some years. We are currently in touch with well over 1,000 graduates of the Bartending School. This current list includes both new grads and people with experience (up to and over a decade).

If an establishment is looking for bartending staff we are a free source to employers to contact our data base. All graduates are speed and efficiency trained, have TAM (techniques of Alcohol Management) alcohol management training, are trained in customer service techniques, and are taught to bartend from the perspective of management, with pouring accuracy, honesty, and efficiency emphasized.

We are growing and refining the data base of contacts. Best form of contact is simply to contact us at our placement office 703 841 9757 or email us at pbsplacement@gmail.com.

We are able to mass contact graduates or selectively contact grads dependent on your needs.

We are currently growing and refining the contact data base to be able to provide a greater detail of service.

For a wide range of restaurants, bars, clubs and hotels the service has worked extremely well. The employers will ultimately need to interview and choose applicants. We train them...we don't employ them. So you will have to use your judgement.

The school has also provided large scale staff training in TAM. Various employers including Ridgewells, Park at 14th, Club Love, and various hotels have used this service.

Lastly we can provide staff bartending training for F&B establishments either to upgrade skills for valued employees or cross training. We will do this on a "professional discount" basis.

The services are region wide as we have large attendance throughout DC, Suburban VA and MD, and have provided staffing help to establishments from Southern MD to Fredericksburg, throughout the DC area and into Baltimore.

Finally, and surprisingly to me, there are at least several accomplished known active craft artisan bartenders/mixologists among our grads. More power to them. They certainly don't learn that in this school. We are focused on getting people started... LOL

(again. Thanks, for the generous lead in, Don)

• Like 1