Notti Bianche Dinner for DR.com Members

hillvalley

Notti Bianche will host the next DonRockwell.com Dinner on Tuesday, March 14th.

The multicourse dinner will cost $65 without the wine pairing and $110 with. They will be able to host 40 people.

If you would like to join us for this dinner please PM me. Email requests will not be added to the list.

If you have any questions please read this FAQ on events.

I would like to thank our own starfish, GM Danny Boylen, and Chef Tony Chittum for hosting this dinner. It is sure to only add to Notti's reputation as one of DR.Com's newest favorites!

Unfortunately due to a number of different circumstances we are going to have to reschedule the dinner. 

I don't want to speak on behalf of starfish but I know that I am disappointed.  We hope to reschedule for late spring or early summer.  Stay tuned....

OH NO!!! I was just waiting for more of the Risotto with squid ink...

Actually, I'm happy about this... after the recent dinners at Maestro and Han Sung Oak, some non-DR.com events, and with Corduroy coming up, we had passed on this one, fearing excessive overindulgence. We needed a break, but now we'll be looking forward to a future evening at Notti Bianche.

Actually, I'm happy about this...  after the recent dinners at Maestro and Han Sung Oak, some non-DR.com events, and with Corduroy coming up, we had passed on this one, fearing excessive overindulgence. We needed a break, but now we'll be looking forward to a future evening at Notti Bianche.

Hey, my middle name is Excessiveoverindulgence. It used to be Unrestrainedexcessiveoverindulgence but I shortened it.