DC Magazine Dining Reviews

dmwine

fyi - that DC Style clip is from 2005 (and don't get me started about how much they absolutely suck at paying freelancers).  But I agree with you about missing the presence of Eunny Jang!

Not to be too self-promotional, or anything :) but DC magazine (as opposed to DC Style) has much more extensive food coverage than either of the other two newcomers - including Amanda "Metrocurean" McClements for starpower wattage.

AND they pay their freelancers.

Not to be too self-promotional, or anything  :angry: but DC magazine (as opposed to DC Style) has much more extensive food coverage than either of the other two newcomers - including Amanda "Metrocurean" McClements for starpower wattage.

AND they pay their freelancers.

Aw, shucks, Dave. That's mighty nice of you.

In case you need a reason to pick it up (look at boutiques, like Muleh), Dave has a great review in this month's DC of Maestro, and I've rounded up some views from Cathal and Eric Ziebold on offal and discussed the French-goes-downscale trend. (And that's all for self-promotion and getting in trouble for veering off this topic. :) )

Ist yo' last name McIntyre o' McInCheez?  :)

If I could be a cheese, please, I'd be ...

... an epaisse epoisse, fat and gooey

... a teleme what I'm doin' wrong, for goodness sake!

... a rumpled stilton ...

... a Velveeta -een rabbit ... (rarebit???)

... crying in my beer and morbid in my bier ... (ugh, that hurts even me!)

... a crotchety crottin

... a Medusa spy (Gorgon Zola)

... served always with a dark nut bread and a drizzle of acacia honey, or fig jam, and most likely a sweet wine.

But most of all I'd be the ambrosial cheese I always look for when I gaze over the counter at the SS Whole Foods, that they had a year ago but never since ... Mt Tam.

So when the hell is Cowgirl Creamery opening up???

If I could be a cheese, please, I'd be ...

... an epaisse epoisse, fat and gooey

... a teleme what I'm doin' wrong, for goodness sake!

... a rumpled stilton ...

... a Velveeta -een rabbit ... (rarebit???)

... crying in my beer and morbid in my bier ... (ugh, that hurts even me!)

... a crotchety crottin

... a Medusa spy (Gorgon Zola)

... served always with a dark nut bread and a drizzle of acacia honey, or fig jam, and most likely a sweet wine.

But most of all I'd be the ambrosial cheese I always look for when I gaze over the counter at the SS Whole Foods, that they had a year ago but never since ... Mt Tam.

So when the hell is Cowgirl Creamery opening up???

Doesn't Cheesetique sell it from time to time?