Doug Flutie (1962-), NFL and CFL Quaterback, Most Famous for His Epic Wins at Boston College - 1984 Heisman Trophy

Kibbee Nayee

I got to see Herschel Walker all three of those years - I actually got to see *three* Heisman trophy winners play against Clemson (George Rogers, Herschel Walker, and Doug Flutie), plus an Outland Trophy winner (Bruce Smith), although Smith wasn't in person.

FYI, Flutie is part Lebanese....while having absolutely nothing to do with this topic, he has likely enjoyed his fair share of kibbeh nayyeh in his lifetime. Although, as unbreakable records go, it is unlikely another part-Lebanese quarterback will win a Heisman....

FYI, Flutie is part Lebanese....while having absolutely nothing to do with this topic, he has likely enjoyed his fair share of kibbeh nayyeh in his lifetime. Although, as unbreakable records go, it is unlikely another part-Lebanese quarterback will win a Heisman....

Interesting - now that you mention it, I can see that. That guy *defined* overachivement - 99.999% of people with his physical skills could not have achieved what he did in his career.

"Natick's Troy Flutie Commits to Boston College" by Brendan Hall on espn.go.com