Restaurants with Private Meeting Rooms

Anonymouze

I hope you can help us find a place to hold our meetings that is a restaurant.

So far we've had it at La Madeline's in Tyson's corner but the front room we were given was VERY cold (no heat!)

We had one at 1-2-3 Bistro the food was great, the service was a bit pretentious (I didn't have a problem but other folks did) the manager was a doll.

So we are looking for a restaurant that can hold 12-15 (eventually more) in a small off to the side area or room so we can talk without being bothered or bothering diners there. Any ideas or suggestions? I wanted to do Olive Garden but they said we need 50 or more... we're not that big YET but maybe in another 2 months we'll be ok. It must be in or near Tyson's corner area since we all need to get into or out of that area (some are from DC, Reston, Alexandria or work nearby to Tyson's)

We meet every 2 weeks on a Monday from 7:30-9PM and are a networking group that is rapidly growing and looking for members. So members to have a place they can talk before/after the meeting or grab a snack as well. Thanks!

I hope by bumping this up that one of you folks might be able to help, I am crossing my fingers! (PLEASE!)

We are really in dire need of a place to hold our meetings that is in Tyson's Corner/Vienna area with very close proximity to 7 (Leesburg) definitely NOT in DC or not in another town more than 1 or 2 miles away from the Galleria area.

The most important thing is that we can have a small side room or area that holds at least 10-15 people without charging us extra. We will all order food of course but we need to be able to meet after work from 7:30-9:30PM.

Thank you each and everyone again, please feel free to PM or email me personally again as well!

Anonymouze@aol.com

Happy 2007 to Don and each of you and your families.

I hope by bumping this up that one of you folks might be able to help, I am crossing my fingers! (PLEASE!)

We are really in dire need of a place to hold our meetings that is in Tyson's Corner/Vienna area with very close proximity to 7 (Leesburg) definitely NOT in DC or not in another town more than 1 or 2 miles away from the Galleria area.

The most important thing is that we can have a small side room or area that holds at least 10-15 people without charging us extra. We will all order food of course but we need to be able to meet after work from 7:30-9:30PM.

Thank you each and everyone again, please feel free to PM or email me personally again as well!

Anonymouze@aol.com

Happy 2007 to Don and each of you and your families.

What about Maggiano's or M&S Grill? The food at either of these isn't that good imho, but they may provide what you need.