Tanglefoot - The Patowmack Farm Team To Open a Southern Restaurant in Charles Town, WV, with an Emphasis on West Virginian and Applalachian Roots - Not Opening

This is exciting local culinary news: The Patowmack Farm team is opening Tanglefoot, a restaurant in Charles Town, WV that will be focusing on West Virginian and Appalachian heritage.

For anyone interested (in employment, more detail, etc.), email info@patowmackfarm.com.

• Like 1

I'm very excited for this. I was lucky enough to sample some of what they're doing at a popup a few weeks ago. Tarver finds such exciting ways to shine a bright, flavorful light on some pretty obscure culinary traditions... it's like going on an adventure to explore a different place and time. Who knew that "pepperoni broth" could be so delicious and have such a locally-rooted backstory? Who knew that leather britches were even a thing???

On 4/14/2018 at 8:44 AM, DanCole42 said:

I'm very excited for this. I was lucky enough to sample some of what they're doing at a popup a few weeks ago. Tarver finds such exciting ways to shine a bright, flavorful light on some pretty obscure culinary traditions... it's like going on an adventure to explore a different place and time. Who knew that "pepperoni broth" could be so delicious and have such a locally-rooted backstory? Who knew that leather britches were even a thing???

I forgot to mention: Tanglefoot is a no-go.

Tarver wrote on Facebook:

"So I have some not so great news. Our Tanglefoot restaurant project is not going to happen 1f62b.png😫1f62b.png😫1f62b.png😫1f62b.png😫. Couldn't get an ABC license because of restroom issues and there wasn't enough electrical needs for what we wanted to do. Hopefully we can find something with what we need soon.
Onwards and upwards"