Sey Coffee (Formerly Lofted Coffee) - Coffee Roasters (with Mail Order) on 18 Grattan Street in Bushwick

Sey Coffee is from the same folks who brought Lofted Coffee.  This is my first shipment of Sey Coffee that arrived today.  

Jhon Wilson Poveda
In the Cup: pineapple, meyer lemon, mango, peach, floral

Layo Taraga
In the Cup: black tea, watermelon, persimmon, citrus

Carlos Calderon
In the Cup: tropical fruits, tangerine, floral

Jair Caicedo
In the Cup: meyer lemon, white grape, black tea

Carlos Calderon and Jair Caicedo are already sold out.  Here is the link to their site: https://seycoffee.com/

1527436790_sey-coffee-shipcopy.jpg.541c2deab503c2a7abcec24d0599a750.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 11/25/2018 at 3:07 PM, dslee said:

From November 25, 2018, I am grateful to have the chance to taste the unbelievably exquisite and rare Elida Estate Green Tip Gesha. The everlasting clean, delicate finish delights the palate. 

The age-old question, dslee: Was it worth it (to you)? Did you try it at their cafe in Brooklyn? If so, how was it made, and what was it like?

Their website sells this for $100 a bag; their second-most expensive coffee is $40.

Screenshot 2018-12-04 at 02.11.12.png

9 hours ago, DonRocks said:

The age-old question, dslee: Was it worth it (to you)? Did you try it at their cafe in Brooklyn? If so, how was it made, and what was it like?

Their website sells this for $100 a bag; their second-most expensive coffee is $40.

Screenshot 2018-12-04 at 02.11.12.png

Yes, it was worth it to me.  I ordered online and prepared at home as a pour over.

I find coffee is much like wine.  Price, value and taste is a personal decision.  Elida Estate Green Tip Gesha is reportedly the most expensive coffee in history as of this posting.  I took a big risk dropping $100, but it was worth trying it one time.  I wanted to know what the world's most expensive coffee was all about. In my opinion, the most exceptional expression of coffee I've had to date.  Super clean, highly refined and complex with intensely beautiful jasmine blossoms, delicate citrus florals and white tea.  I am in no way able to speak on how this year's allotment compares to previous allotments.

• Like 1