Takeout sushi in Arlington for tonight

captcourt

Having been underwhelmed by both Sushi-Zen and Endo Sushi, and having perused the boards but not finding any moderately priced, non-fancy sushi, but nonetheless wanting takeout sushi tonight, I figured I'd post and give it a shot.  Any suggestions?  Takeshi seems to be stronger on the ramen front than the sushi front.

12 minutes ago, captcourt said:

Having been underwhelmed by both Sushi-Zen and Endo Sushi, and having perused the boards but not finding any moderately priced, non-fancy sushi, but nonetheless wanting takeout sushi tonight, I figured I'd post and give it a shot.  Any suggestions?  Takeshi seems to be stronger on the ramen front than the sushi front.

My work colleagues like the sushi.  I actually need to go back and try it some more. 

• Like 2

On 10/28/2019 at 4:29 PM, captcourt said:

Sorry for the late reply. My go-to for inexpensive, no-frills takeout sushi in Arlington is Takohachi. It is conveniently located in South Arlington near me, has ample parking, and offers decent nigiri for a buck a piece.