Tapas Teatro, Near the Charles Theatre

This place is always hopping with moviegoers from the Charles Theater. So it's likely that you will find yourself waiting for a table. I enjoyed the tapas that we had here - chorizo and lamb chops were the standouts. The volume level is a little intense, but I think that comes from the building structure itself. I think that the busyness of the place also contributed to some mediocre service.

Even though it's convenient for going to a movie at the Charles, this place is really mediocre and overpriced. You're much better off going to one of the nearby mom and pop Korean restaurants and getting real food than this tapas rip-off stuff, or go to Pazo for higher quality tapas.

I agree with this. It's overpriced for what you get. The space is nice and the proximity to the Charles is a big plus, but I've regretted it every time I've eaten here. Click.

I was there just recently. I'd have to say that it is a little bit overpriced, but I thought the food was overall pretty good -- the grilled sardines were superb and there was a thing that included anchovies draped over something that was delicious. Service is decent, but a bit harried. The noise level is intense, but the night we went they had all of the openable doors and windows open, which helped (our table straddled the inside space and the outside space). The place was definitely humming. We were there for a leisurely 3 hours or so and the place was getting its second wind (or third) just as we left. Are these the best tapas on the planet? No. Are they the best priced tapas on the planet? No. But, I'd still go back.