Tippy's Taco House

Oh Good Lord - Rio Grande is too fancy for my taste - a tortilla machine? fruit on the plate? fancy pants corn cake? FISH on the menu? unheard of! I like all my tortillas corn, grease and crunch, land-based animals only and all my food with a good dose of chili powder.

What about Tippy's? They are all about crunch, grease, and lots of melted "cheese".

What about Tippy's? They are all about crunch, grease, and lots of melted "cheese".

Ahhhh.....Tippy's Taco's how close you come to quenching my hunger for Taco John's. Ohhhhh Taco John's how I miss thee, white trash nachos (made with tater tots called potato ole's!!) the original Double Stuffed Taco you called a Taco Bravo.....oh lament for I miss thee

Just dabbing my chin from a soul-satisfying breakfast of huevos rancheros with a side of breakfast burrito with extra hot sauce. I probably won't feel this good later on, but the buzz is extremely satisfying right now. Fresh ingredients, generous portions, made from scratch and all for about 10 bucks. For all the money being spent at McDonald's and Dunkin Donuts and 7-11 for breakfast, such a pity....

Just dabbing my chin from a soul-satisfying breakfast of huevos rancheros with a side of breakfast burrito with extra hot sauce. I probably won't feel this good later on, but the buzz is extremely satisfying right now. Fresh ingredients, generous portions, made from scratch and all for about 10 bucks. For all the money being spent at McDonald's and Dunkin Donuts and 7-11 for breakfast, such a pity....

Which location?