Bouillabaisse

I have a hankering for a good, rib-sticking seafood stew with copious fish, crustaceans, vegetables, etc., not the kind, as at Black Salt and other local eateries, where they just drizzle the bottom of the plate, and certainly not the tomatoed variety, cioppino, that comes from San Francisco. Where around here do they pile it on so that a bowl is a sufficient meal and they don't hold back on oysters, clams, mussels, even (please!) chunks of lobster? It doesn't have to be French and it doesn't have to call itself bouillabaisse. If I could identify the right Portuguese place, that might work. I can taste it, I can see it, but I can't find it.

I have a hankering for a good, rib-sticking seafood stew with copious fish, crustaceans, vegetables, etc., not the kind, as at Black Salt and other local eateries, where they just drizzle the bottom of the plate, and certainly not the tomatoed variety, cioppino, that comes from San Francisco. Where around here do they pile it on so that a bowl is a sufficient meal and they don't hold back on oysters, clams, mussels, even (please!) chunks of lobster? It doesn't have to be French and it doesn't have to call itself bouillabaisse. If I could identify the right Portuguese place, that might work. I can taste it, I can see it, but I can't find it.

Awhile ago, Cashion's had an incredible bouillabaise, though I'm not sure it's still on the menu.

I might be a little biased but. . .

RESTAURANT EVE!!! The best bouillabaisse in town. Period!