Extreme Pizza, A San Francisco Chain Coming to Virginia

Extreme Pizza is a franchise, so I'm curious if Rockwellians have experienced it elsewhere. There's still a construction trash bin in front of the building in Vienna (on Maple Ave. across from Magruder's) so I have no idea when it'll actually open. The pizzas look pretty heavy on toppings and many of the toppings certainly seem "extreme", read potentially gross (i.e. mandarin oranges, black bean, walnuts, "tangy" slaw, and most pizzas come with cheddar cheese). Thoughts?

Extreme Pizza is a franchise, so I'm curious if Rockwellians have experienced it elsewhere. There's still a construction trash bin in front of the building in Vienna (on Maple Ave. across from Magruder's) so I have no idea when it'll actually open. The pizzas look pretty heavy on toppings and many of the toppings certainly seem "extreme", read potentially gross (i.e. mandarin oranges, black bean, walnuts, "tangy" slaw, and most pizzas come with cheddar cheese). Thoughts?

No personal experience, but from your description, I wonder why it isn't called Extreme Nausea.

I had Extreme Pizza in Miramar, Florida a few weeks ago. It is Extreme, extremely bad. I love garlic, but I could not stomach the amount they put on the pizza I ordered. Over powering flavors and too many going on at the same time. I ordered 3 pies plus sides to try it out, and it was all thrown away. Extremely disappointing.

Might be worth it to see if they make a decent plain cheese pizza and their MO isn't "drown everything in toppings so people don't taste our bland slices."

Honestly, in Vienna, no one has Paisanos beat at the moment for delivery. And unfortunately the Paisanos in Vienna fell through, and the Tysons one I'm sure doesn't deliver to the Madison Vienna/Oakton side.