Pizza by the Slice

Where have you had your best NY slice? Where are legit Italian style pizza spots?

I'll get it started. 2 of my fav NY slices are 1) Bleeker Street pizza and 2) John & Tony's on 60th and 1st Ave

Italian style. N28 - on Carmine (although the other spots are pretty good also), Forcella on Bowery is pretty great also.

As a life long New Yawker (Brooklyn to be exact), I've long lived with the adage that to argue "best pizza slice" is a losing proposition. However, my own favorite is DiFara, in the heart of Brooklyn (Ave J/E.15th St).

Are you aware that there are pages upon pages of this debate throughout every food board that's ever existed and that there are entire blogs (i.e.: Slice) devoted to pizza in NYC?

I'll have to ask Mr. BLB about this. We have started detouring through Manhattan on our way home from visiting his family in CT. There is a Magnolia Bakery near Columbus Circle and then we get pizza for the car ride home. We've tried two different places so far and he hasn't loved either. I'll see if he remembers which ones they are.