Walking Distance from Adams-Morgan

Waitman

Feel like wandering through the deliciously temperate summer evening that appears to be in the offing, starting in Adams-Morgan and ending up at a quiet-ish dinner at roughly the tablecloth-but-no-sommelier level of refinement.  Something new-ish (at least to me) or nearly forgotton, thus eliminating Ripple and some other fine contenders. The Tabard might have been a thought but, while I have no dog in the current tussle, I do worry that the quality might have fallen.   It nonetheless serves as a decent benchmark.

A-M, Dupont, Foggy Bottom, Cleveland and/or Woodley Park, 14th/U.

All suggestions respectfully considered.  Thanks.

(Don: might cab it over to the bar at CZ, thus my query).

Feel like wandering through the deliciously temperate summer evening that appears to be in the offing, starting in Adams-Morgan and ending up at a quiet-ish dinner at roughly the tablecloth-but-no-sommelier level of refinement. Something new-ish (at least to me) or nearly forgotton, thus eliminating Ripple and some other fine contenders. The Tabard might have been a thought but, while I have no dog in the current tussle, I do worry that the quality might have fallen. It nonetheless serves as a decent benchmark.

A-M, Dupont, Foggy Bottom, Cleveland and/or Woodley Park, 14th/U.

All suggestions respectfully considered. Thanks.

(Don: might cab it over to the bar at CZ, thus my query).

Patio at Dino

Patio at New Heights

Tabaq has an awesome rooftop but the food and service aren't the best

Dinner ar Marvin, then drinks on the roof there?

If only there were a dining guide that could address such questions. . . ;)

Already consulted it (of course). But I do like to hear from the peeps. I feel like they're more likely to throw out something that catches my eye, than if I just go down the list.

Patio at Dino

Patio at New Heights

Tabaq has an awesome rooftop but the food and service aren't the best

Dinner ar Marvin, then drinks on the roof there?

Dino is a definite maybe -- it's been far too long.

I like Marvin, but after Wilco/Dylan last night, from the mosh pit, I think something less frenetic would be more to my taste.