Is Everyone Tired?

DonRocks

I like the cold rain.

Perfect weather for a night in front of the fire at American Flatbread, where tonight I will be enjoying:

BBQ Pulled Pork Flatbread

Steve Baker’s Pork Shoulder, Local Organic Kale, Roasted Organic Poblanos, Sweet Onions, Housemade BBQ sauce & All Natural Mozzarella

Roasted Butternut Squash Flatbread

Local Organic Butternut Squash w/ Roasted Garlic & Sage, Cherry Glen Chevre, Caramelized Shallots, Arugula & All Natural Mozzarella

Stop by around 6:30 and say hi...

I've had four people complain to me today of lethargy. Is it the cold rain?
It's more likely the lack of sunlight due to the rain. Seasonal Affective Disorder tends to kick in this time of year. This is the first spell of rain and therefore very little real sunlight we have had since the time change which may be why people are feeling it more today than they have in the past few weeks.

I bet if you ask them if they are craving pasta or carbs they'll look at you funny and then admit to the fettuccine alfredo they are craving.

It's more likely the lack of sunlight due to the rain. Seasonal Affective Disorder tends to kick in this time of year. This is the first spell of rain and therefore very little real sunlight we have had since the time change which may be why people are feeling it more today than they have in the past few weeks.

I bet if you ask them if they are craving pasta or carbs they'll look at you funny and then admit to the fettuccine alfredo they are craving.

And of course I just started a low carb diet - Really need to drop 25 and can't wait until the 1st of the year. - Will post in cooking as looking for low carb Thanksgiving sides (Just found out last night that I am cooking - Probably only 8 - 10 people).

And to keep on topic - SAD has hit me hard, really bad driving home from work and it is pitch black with a damp slippery road.