A Few Questions

Sthitch

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the:

Is Dr. Dremos returning to Clarendon? If so where and when?

Any news on where the guys from Inox have landed?

Speaking of great chefs without a gig, any news on Enzo Fargione, Cesare Lanfranconi, and Fabio Trabocchi?

Are Darkwing posts really just a way for Don to get away with posting while intoxicated?

What happened to the Carole Greenwood now that she has stopped charming the pants off of customers at Buck's?

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the:

Is Dr. Dremos returning to Clarendon? If so where and when?

Any news on where the guys from Inox have landed?

Speaking of great chefs without a gig, any news on Enzo Fargione, Cesare Lanfranconi, and Fabio Trabocchi?

Are Darkwing posts really just a way for Don to get away with posting while intoxicated?

What happened to the Carole Greenwood now that she has stopped charming the pants off of customers at Buck's?

Re Enzo:

http://diningindc.net/2010/08/20/breaking-news-chef-enzo-fargione-announces-new-restauarant-elisir/

Re Carole:

ha! I'll serve you a steak with a side of cease and desist!

1. Dr. Dremos has mentioned in the past that it plans to reopen in Arlington. The most recent article was scooped by synaesthesia of DCist.

3. monavano answered on Chef Enzo. ol_ironstomach posted about Fabio Trabocchi staying in NYC on a consulting project until the end of 2010.

4. If you need to ask, beware of Rocko at night.

5. Young & Hungry has a nice summary of Carole Greenwood back in 2009, but I think her interested are diverted toward her other love at the Civilian Art Project.