dr.com Fiola Meetup

ktmoomau

Guys, remember those epic happy hours at the old Corduroy, with JPW with one copy of the wine list at one end and me with another copy at t'other end, and awesome bottles flying around at awesome prices?

Fiola--big lounge area, close to Metro, and tons of awesome wacky Italian bottles on the list from $30-$60. Oh, and Mr. Faile's way with apertivos (full disclosure blah blah blah).

Catch my drift?

Is this Friday too early?

Guys, remember those epic happy hours at the old Corduroy, with JPW with one copy of the wine list at one end and me with another copy at t'other end, and awesome bottles flying around at awesome prices?

Fiola--big lounge area, close to Metro, and tons of awesome wacky Italian bottles on the list from $30-$60. Oh, and Mr. Faile's way with apertivos (full disclosure blah blah blah).

Catch my drift?

Gee, Parrott, whatever gave you that idea? :D I'm massively dissappointed I'll be out of town this Friday. Could you do it next Tuesday? B)

Seriously, I'll let 1000yregg do the talking, but tonight was a hit from start to finish. Haters gonna hate, but I went in with no real expectations -- didn't live here during Maestro's time, felt this thread presented both sides -- and walked out massively impressed and pleased with the experience in every capacity.