Need a Wedding Venue

B.A.R.

Here are the particulars:

* Two hour drive from Baltimore City

* 80-100 People

* late February early March

* bucolic, country setting

* minimal need for catering (nuthin' too fancy to eat)

The prospective bride and groom are friends of mine and enjoy hiking, camping, fishing, etc. They are professionals that live in Balto but want a very low key, casual setting that is very much "outdoorsy". But since it is late winter, it has to be "indoorsy".

This isn't going to be an extravagant affair (culinarily speaking, but it can't suck), just very informal, close friends, great drinks, away from it all.

Here are the particulars:

* Two hour drive from Baltimore City

* 80-100 People

* late February early March

* bucolic, country setting

* minimal need for catering (nuthin' too fancy to eat)

The prospective bride and groom are friends of mine and enjoy hiking, camping, fishing, etc. They are professionals that live in Balto but want a very low key, casual setting that is very much "outdoorsy". But since it is late winter, it has to be "indoorsy".

This isn't going to be an extravagant affair (culinarily speaking, but it can't suck), just very informal, close friends, great drinks, away from it all.

We got married in Woodlawn Manor in Sandy Springs, MD. It seems to meet your needs.

http://www.montgomer...s/woodlawn.shtm

Ostertag Vistas can be as rustic or elegant as you wish. It's surrounded by acres and acres of forest and creeks. A beautiful, bucolic setting mid-way between Frederick and Hagerstown. Several caterers serve the property. I used to live near there and I've attended several weddings there. They were all unique in their own way and each was perfect.