Pre-Theater in Arlington Near Rt 50

Rieux

Hi all,

A few of us are going to the theater on Saturday near Rt. 50 and Glebe Road. We would like to go have middle-eastern (Syrian, Lebanese, etc) nearby for dinner before-hand (say 6 pm).

Recommendations? Laylina or Me Jana look like good choices from the dining guide. Which is better for 4 people, not fancy, but not really low-diner style, and likely to be open and ready for us around 6 pm?

Thanks!

It's hard to find parking at Me Jana unless you use a nearby garage, plus service can be a bit slow if you are pressed for time.

Layalina is a better choice of the two mentioned, but if you're going to drive straight on Glebe from Wilson, then you also might hit traffic in the Ballston region.

If you keep going down Rt 50 (which can also be trafficky), the Lebanese Butcher isn't that far away at 50 & Annandale Road.

Other nearby options that aren't quite Middle Eastern but quick are: Ravi Kabob and Attila's (on Columbia Pike)

It's hard to find parking at Me Jana unless you use a nearby garage, plus service can be a bit slow if you are pressed for time.

Layalina is a better choice of the two mentioned, but if you're going to drive straight on Glebe from Wilson, then you also might hit traffic in the Ballston region.

If you keep going down Rt 50 (which can also be trafficky), the Lebanese Butcher isn't that far away at 50 & Annandale Road.

Other nearby options that aren't quite Middle Eastern but quick are: Ravi Kabob and Attila's (on Columbia Pike)

Mary's post is good. You can also get the Egyptian Pizza at Astor which is quite nice. There's a low-down Halal place next door to Pupatella as well.