DonRocks

Before the (still not official) details were released I was telling friends that I hope Castro isn't the trade off, as I like him.  Oh well.  Its a great deal & I love Jeter even more now. 

I'm thinking that Judge is thrilled that there's now one more reason that they can't walk him or pitch around him.  Should allow him to wait for it a little better.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve R. said:

Before the (still not official) details were released I was telling friends that I hope Castro isn't the trade off, as I like him.  Oh well.  Its a great deal & I love Jeter even more now. 

I'm thinking that Judge is thrilled that there's now one more reason that they can't walk him or pitch around him.  Should allow him to wait for it a little better.

Oh boy.  Bronx Bombers;  Murderers Row.  The fans in Right Field should be in for a treat.  In '61 the "modern" version of the Bronx Bombers hit 240 dingers.  I remember that team.  In my youthful brain they seemed like "gods".  

Maris 61

Mantle 54

Skowren 28

The 3 guys who split catcher duties including Yogi mostly in Left Field hit 22, 21, 21.   Lot of dingers by those big men.

This team might demolish that "then record".  I know.  Lots of teams since then have beaten and demolished that record.  But it took decades for a team to beat it.  This team might be dinger heaven.   Hope those big fellows including Sanchez stay healthy.