Pizza after Dark - Pizza-Making Class at Pizzeria Vetri, Oct 16, 2018 at 9:30 PM - $85 per Couple

#pvpizzaclass!!  Pizza after dark is a series of classes held each month that offers an opportunity to learn how to make pizza from the venerable Marc Vetri. 

The price of the class is $85. The class includes 2 pizzas and toppings, a carafe of wine or pitcher of beer, dessert, instruction, and service. I asked the event organizer if this will be offered at the DC location, and it will not be offered as of yet. So maybe with increasing interests, they will begin these pops up at their DC location.

pizza, pizza,

kat

On 9/5/2018 at 10:46 AM, curiouskitkatt said:

#pvpizzaclass!!  Pizza after dark is a series of classes held each month that offers an opportunity to learn how to make pizza from the venerable Marc Vetri. 

The price of the class is $85. The class includes 2 pizzas and toppings, a carafe of wine or pitcher of beer, dessert, instruction, and service. I asked the event organizer if this will be offered at the DC location, and it will not be offered as of yet. So maybe with increasing interests, they will begin these pops up at their DC location.

pizza, pizza,

kat

Note that the $85 covers two people attending the class, and it's being held at the Rittenhouse Square location at 9:30 PM. Just click on the link above, and you'll get to this:

Screenshot 2018-09-23 at 14.14.15.png

If you want to attend solo, there are instructions for how to do that as well, and I suspect the price will be considerably lower.

• Thanks 1

On 9/5/2018 at 10:46 AM, curiouskitkatt said:

. So maybe with increasing interests, they will begin these pops up at their DC location.

Marc Vetri was in town a couple days ago , signing his new bookMastering Pizza: The Art and Practice of Handmade Pizza, Focaccia, and Calzone  at Pizzeria Vetri in the District. I asked  if they are planning on hosting the late night pizza class, and the rep from PV said they are planning one for the month of November.  Please follow Pizzeria Vetri page for follow up on the event. I will post details as I learn of them.  

• Like 1