DR.com Mac N' Cheese Off

Meaghan

I propose the DonRockwell.com Crack & Cheese Bake-Shake-Greasy-Goopity-Goppity -Cook-Off.

How about $2 to enter?

Prize: A prematurely aged white Burgundy?

All money raised goes to Food & Friends?

The judges will be a panel of experts to be determined?

Edited by Meaghan

Sign me up. :) Lately I've had a nice range of mac and cheeses (including those offered at Buck's, Vidalia and Bar Pilar) so I feel "fully qualified" to be an expert.

The judges will be a panel of experts to be determined?

If you all are serious about the mac n' cheese off I think it's the great idea and I love the idea of making it a fund raiser.  Before we go any further we need someplace to pull this off.  Who volunteers to hold it at their place?

Yes, I am! I want the money to benefit Food & Friends.

I'll figure it out shortly. :lol:

Edited by Meaghan

Here's what I'll do this weekend:

I'm gonna upload a generic entry form, which will include an application/nomination portion for hopeful judges. In both cases (judges panel, contestant) there is a suggested donation. If there appears to be enough interest, I plan to work with local business owner who can donate space. I can only promise good beer since there was a fire in my cellar.

Tears,

Meaghan

I'm secretly happy to put this off to the fall, and I'm sure Michael Landrum, who was kind enough to offer the use of his space and other creative lures, has other things he could be doing in the time being. Mike, how about Silver Sping in about 5 months? Let's talk in a 120 days.