Mr. Pho, Willston Center - Closed

monavano said:
And Todd Kliman agrees with you about Tay Do. He mentions it in today's chat as having the best Pho currently.

Does anyone know what relationship, if any, there is between this and "Pho Tay Do", a pho parlor in Willston Center next to Mark's Duck House? (Although for all I know Pho Tay Do isn't there any more; I haven't been in a couple of years.)

Does anyone know what relationship, if any, there is between this and "Pho Tay Do", a pho parlor in Willston Center next to Mark's Duck House? (Although for all I know Pho Tay Do isn't there any more; I haven't been in a couple of years.)

The Pho parlor a few doors down from Mark's Duck House is now called Mr. Pho. I've only seen it driving by, so have no information as to ownership change, etc.

Cheers,

Rocks.

the restaurant changed to Mr Pho about two years ago. the quality of both the pho and the spring rolls is not what is was as pho tay do.
Oh. Pity. I worked nearby until September 2003, and don't get back that way very often, but Pho Tay Do was one of my preferred pho joints.

the restaurant changed to Mr Pho about two years ago. the quality of both the pho and the spring rolls is not what is was as pho tay do.
After ordering some carry out yesterday, I feel like the quality of the pho, the broth and the meat isn't as good as it used to be (yes, not that it was great before, but it was somewhat dependable). Sadly, the best looking thing of the evening was the basil. Or maybe the jalapeno slices.

The upside is that it opens later than pho tay do, so if you find yourself looking for a quick fix at 9:30pm, this place opens until 10pm.