The WETA Guide: Fine Dining

figureitout26

It was pretty interesting. I'm glad that they showed the interview with Michael Landrum. I also enjoyed the segment with Cathal Armstrong. I had no idea that Patrick O'Connell didn't have any formal culinary training when before he opened the IaLW.

Something about Patrick O'Connell was quite irksome, particularly with the new-agey attitude and the clip of him and the staff doing yoga, or tai chi, or lord knows what...

But the rest of the program was quite interesting, and sadly, I think it's only a single episode program.

Something about Patrick O'Connell was quite irksome, particularly with the new-agey attitude and the clip of him and the staff doing yoga, or tai chi, or lord knows what...

But the rest of the program was quite interesting, and sadly, I think it's only a single episode program.

Does anyone have a link or know if it will run again?

Does anyone have a link or know if it will run again?
This link should go to the site for the show, which features some clips from restaurants that are included in the program. It looks like it runs again on Sunday (5/25) at 5pm and Tuesday (5/27) at 3am :lol: . The schedule is linked on the page too.

This link should go to the site for the show, which features some clips from restaurants that are included in the program. It looks like it runs again on Sunday (5/25) at 5pm and Tuesday (5/27) at 3am :lol: . The schedule is linked on the page too.

Wow, great. Thank you so much!