The Source or Corduroy

keithdcil

There's so much to consider there. The Source is LOUD. Also, what type of 'scene' are your clients looking for? Do they want to go back to NY and say they ate at Wolfgang Puck's new restaurant? What type of food do they like? I guess I didn't do much to answer your question, but I've eaten at both (well, the old Corduroy) and they are both good in very different ways. That said, I vote Corduroy. Can't find anything like it anywhere.

I'd take my clients to Corduroy. Nothing against the Source, but at Corduroy you can be absolutely sure that the service will be flawless, the food excellent, and it's quiet enough for conversation.

I'm not sure if the upstairs at the Source is as loud as downstairs - but downstairs is LOUD.

I'm not sure if the upstairs at the Source is as loud as downstairs - but downstairs is LOUD.

It is loud. I would put a third vote in for Corduroy for many of the same reasons the others mentioned. Also, when I used to travel to other cities for work I would seek out places that were unique to that city, Corduroy fits that bill, they can eat Wolfie's food when they hit LA, and if they are lucky he might be in the same area code as the restaurant.