Sunday Brunch for 10 People

jandres374

We will have family in town the weekend on May 2-3 and thought we would try an ealry mother's day brunch since it is rare that we have everyone in the same place at one time. We will be 8 adults and 2 kids and looking for something in lower Montgomery County or NW DC. Never really do brunch so I am kind of at a loss for ideas.

The only thing that has crosssed my mind to date is Black Salt.

We will have family in town the weekend on May 2-3 and thought we would try an ealry mother's day brunch since it is rare that we have everyone in the same place at one time. We will be 8 adults and 2 kids and looking for something in lower Montgomery County or NW DC. Never really do brunch so I am kind of at a loss for ideas.

The only thing that has crosssed my mind to date is Black Salt.

I assume Drag Brunch at Perry's is out of the questions?

Old Ebbitt offers non-threatening fare for stodgy, non-drag-show-going out-of-town relatives. In a cool setting -- I take mine there all the time.

And I haven't been there, but I hear that Cashion's is quite nice. Also Ardeo.

But, to tell you the truth, I just go to Bistro du Coin or Sette (Breakfast Pizza!) for brunch -- cheap and tasty and at Sette you might be able to get to sit outside if you call in advance. Also gives you a chance to cruise through the Dupon Market and buy after-brunch pastries from Bonapart.