Filipino Restaurants

Define "around". There's the excellent Lumpia, Pansit, atpb in Gaithersburg. website

As long as we're heading that far away from Springfield, I'll throw in my vote for Pampangueña Cafe.

In Virginia, you have Karaoke Idol in Falls Church, Manila Oriental in Bailey's Crossroads, Little Quiapo in Arlington (in the shopping center on Route 50 with the Outback Steakhouse). Believe it or not, the Fairfax Inn in Seven Corners serves Filipino food, and the other day when I went to Taste of Tandoor in Woodbridge, I saw there was a place next door called Kababayan Filipino Gourmet. Surprisingly, there's also a hidden little store called Philippine Oriental Market on Lee Highway in Arlington, about halfway between Arrowine and The Italian Store. Sadly, the market called Bizz Philippines in Van Dorn Plaza (right by Landmark Shopping Center) just closed its doors about a month ago.

Cheers,

Rocks.

Somewhat off topic, but isn't there a Filipino market on the east side of Wisconsin, north of the cathedral? At least I think it's Filipino. I've driven by many times and meant to stop but never have. Does anyone know what I'm talking about, and is it any good?

Somewhat off topic, but isn't there a Filipino market on the east side of Wisconsin, north of the cathedral? At least I think it's Filipino. I've driven by many times and meant to stop but never have. Does anyone know what I'm talking about, and is it any good?
That is Danny's Tindahan that I wrote about upthread. I also wrote about it on DCist a few years ago.